Friday, July 15, 2011

King Ranch Chicken by Melissa

King Ranch Chicken is a go-to quick and easy meal for us. You'll find its the perfect meal when you have a million things you need to do at home because it doesn't take much attention. I got my recipe from Allrecipes.com. You can find it here. This is how I made ours.






Chicken:
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Pepper
Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
Cooking spray







I sprayed the chicken with cooking spray and then seasoned both sides with pepper and Mrs. Dash. Popped in the oven at 400 degrees for 30mins.


Once it was done, I cut it into bite size pieces.


The onion is LARGE so I only used half of it.
1/2 chopped onion
3 c. shredded cheddar
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1 can rotel
1 bag chips


Crush the chips and layer them on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (you could probably go smaller unless you're doubling this recipe - which I wish I'd have done). In a bowl, combine the chicken, 1.5 c. cheese, the soups, and the rotel. Pour over the chips. Top with the remainder of the cheese.


Pop it in the oven on 350 for about 15 minutes; just long enough to get everything warm and gooey.


Enjoy!!


P.s. It smelled so good and we were so hungry that I FORGOT the finished product picture! I'm so sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment