Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bruschetta Chicken Pasta by Melissa

One night I was in the mood for some pasta and chicken, but we're on a budget so no Olive Garden for us. Instead, I used my AllRecipes Dinner Spinner android app and found Bruschetta Chicken Pasta by Philadelphia Cooking Creme. I tweaked the recipe for my LARGE family, so here is how I made it.



I used the Crock-Pot Roasted Chicken recipe here.
1 Box Farfalle Pasta (bowties)
1 1/2 containers Philadelphia Cooking Creme: Savory Garlic Flavor
2 cans roasted garlic diced tomatoes - 1 drained, 1 with juice
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Pam
Salt (about 1 1/2 tsp.)
Pepper (about 1 1/2 tsp.)
Grated parmesean

Remember: This is for a family of 5 (4 of which are boys).
Cook farfalle pasta as directed on box. Meanwhile, pull all the chicken off the bones and put it in a large skillet on medium. Add cooking creme, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well and let simmer while covered.

Once pasta is done, drain and return to pot. Add chicken - cooking creme mixture. Stir. Top with grated parmesean.



Have with a fresh salad and a french loaf. It is divine!!

1 comment: