Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crock Pot Cheese Ravioli's by Kayla

Anytime I come across a recipe that calls for the use of a crockpot, I am all over it!  It's less time in the kitchen and easy clean up...right up my alley!  This recipe is truly the easiest recipe known to man!  Throw it all in the crockpot in the morning and dinner is ready to be served that evening!

Here's what you will need:

1 Bag Frozen Ravioli's (I use Cheese)
1 Can Spaghetti Sauce
1 Bag Mozerella Cheese

With your crockpot set to low, add in the bag of frozen ravioli's and pour in the spaghetti sauce.  I also add about half a can of spaghetti sauce so it looks a little runny, it will be thick when your ready to serve it.   
Allow to slow cook all day.
Serve hot with mozerella cheese on top

With this dish I also add a small side salad and garlic bread. 

My 5 year old is a VERY picky eater and he loves these Ravioli's and I am sure your little ones will as well!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment